A simple way to make a difference at Bright Side or our other programs is to donate an item from our Wish List. It's best to check with us first, to make sure that someone hasn't already fulfilled the wish! If you have an item that you'd like to donate that isn't listed here, please contact us prior to bringing your item to Bright Side. There are certain items that we are unable to accept, but we may be able to point you in the right direction.
- General Office Supplies: paper clips, copy paper envelopes, tape
- Printer Cartridge (call for model #)
- New AAA or AA batteries
- Stamps (Forever) for residents wishing to send mail to loved ones
- Craft items (colored markers, construction paper, greeting cards, etc)
- Birthday celebration materials (paper plates, tablecloth rolls, monthly birthday cake, entertainment)
- New greeting cards (for residents wishing to send mail to loved ones)
- Bingo prizes
- Blood pressure cuff for the wrist (digital)
- Ear thermometer (digital)
- Ensure (by the case)
- Wound dressing supplies (non-stick pads, ointment, etc.; please call for specifics)
New (or like new) items only, please!